The BHI Management team has over 20 years of experience performing management and direct support services for health and human service organizations. These services allow organizations to treat patients, teach skills and build communities. Services range from strategic planning, policy and procedure develpoment, project/program management training, logistics, transportation management, operations support services and business development.
BHI Management specializies in listening, analyzing, problem solving, planning and execution of solutions that work. BHImanagement offers support by providing management, information technology, logistics, and project/program management support to organizations that serve others. Our detailed services include, but are not limited to:
Management Support, Consulting and Project Management
- Contingent Workforce Solutions for projects-Qualified staffing...
- Community Residential and Vocational support services for individuals with disabilities and those who are"difficult to hire"-Job coaching, communication skills development, job skills development, development of critcal thinking skills
- Project and Program Management-Communication, Risk Assesment and Development and Excution of project plans
- Strategic Planning, Polices and Procedure Devlopment and Operations Planning
- Assessment, Job Readiness Training, Placement and Support Services- helping individuals who are underemployed gain training, and experience to obtain long-term employment
- Leadership, Customer Service,First Aid, CPR, Behavior Management and Conflict Resolution Training
- Business/Job Development
- Reducing number of days in acounts receivables and maxizimizing billing
- Event Planning/Setup/breakdown, (Career/Services Events, Health and Wellness fairs, Networking events for Health and Human Service Professionals/Para-Professionals)
- Competitive strategic sourcing, distribution and on -demand delivery and reverse logistics of fitness medical, office, janitorial and other disposable medical supplies and project resources and equipment; sales of surplus and cross docking of supplies and equipment.
- Facility/office moves, closings, delivery and set up of furniture, supplies and equipment
- Inventory Control
- Food Service Management
- Facility Management Support
- Fleet Vehicle Management Support and Service Scheduling
Information Technology Management Support
We will assist your organization in maximizing your current technology to guide your company to technological efficiency and will not up-sell what you do not need to be competitive.
- Set-up, Install, Network Systems and Services to increase efficiencies of current capabilities with no cost or low cost upgrades
- Data Entry services -ongoing or on project basis
- Technology Management Advisement:Set-up, Install, Network Systems and Services to increase efficiencies of current capabilities with no cost or low cost upgrades that will help you utilize your technology assets to allow you to work your business and not let your business work you.
- Records Management, Destruction, Storage/Retrieval and Electronic Processing